mercoledì, dicembre 07, 2005

Fancy seeing you here

Had a breakfast workshop with hundreds of ad-bots, one of whom I'd been on a few dates with and hadn't called back. Thankfully I live in a big city so dumb 'chats' like this morning's only happen once in awhile. In Piemonte it was bloody constant, so I went to Paris, and we know how that turned out.

So, I'm one of those, I've realized. Is it wrong? Possibly. I don't call anymore either, so I don't recall how no call-back feels. I guess it depends on whether you'd rather assume 'this person doesn't think they owe me an explanation' or hear 'I'm not into you and I don't have the energy to pretend'.

Anyways, it would be nice to be into someone; I used to be from time to time. It isn't so much an involved relationship I miss as having the guts to take a real fucking header for someone - to make an impassioned decision and say, 'yes, I love this person'. Or at least 'yes, I would pull out one of my own teeth to get my hands on him'. That's balls, man. That's palle. That's hot. When did I get so cold?

3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Well, the post you wrote is balls too.

Lady ha detto...

i hear ya girl - i'm colder than the bathroom tile floor on a Monday morning. but i'm having a fuckload of fun, so who cares?

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Who cares? Who knows? Fuckloads of fun are good - so is having balls. Figuratively. I wouldn't like to have real ones, because then I'd have to think about the shaving debate in a whole new way.

By the way, as it stands my vote totally comes down on DON'T SHAVE. I might not be a *fan* of the long silkies, but they're a fuck sight better than the short pricklies. And be realistic, you're not going to shave those buggers every day. You *know* you're not.