martedì, novembre 08, 2005

Cute word of the day

Italian: Ventiquattrore

Guess what it means! Guess guess guess! This word has gone straight into my top ten. Right up there with 'parthenogenesis' and 'fuck'.

Let's see if I can put all three into one sentence to help you guess:

I remembered to put a whole box of condoms in my ventiquattrore, so the only way I'm getting pregnant this weekend is if that fucking parthenogenesis kicks in.

Don't look in a dictionary! Guess!

Updated clue:

Russian = ночной мешок
Dutch = nachtelijke zak

***************JOHANNES WINS!!!!!!!!!!***************

Ventiquattrore = overnight bag; travel bag that contains everything you'd need for 24 hours.

YAY JOHANNES! You win beer on my next trip to Ottawa, if you're unfortunate enough to still be there on that hypothetical day.

2 commenti:

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Did you get 'big = venti' from Starbucks? That's rough, for someone with a surname like yours! 'Drawer dresser' is completely wrong too. 'Four' is right, but think more holistically . . .

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

I'm not going to remember to put a box of condoms in the corner store, right? But keep running with the 24 hours! The word literally means, 'twentyfourhours'. Think think . . .