lunedì, febbraio 13, 2006

Minor crisis

I'm having a hard time facing the day, because I left my Shuffle and headphones at J*Fish's house. What will my working day be like without KEXP or 3wk?

Eep.

EEP.

You know, I like my co-workers, but they spend their downtime playing Seinfeld trivia games with each other. I always hated Seinfeld, and smoke too many drugs to remember anything that I can't place in a historical context, so it annoys me way more than it should.

Maybe I can buy some headphones at lunch. I'm sick of those buds anyways. They don't keep my ears warm at all.

UPDATE

To all the fuckwits who have challenged the rightness of using the word 'reckon': The Economist uses it. And if you're the sort of snotty jerk who doesn't think words like 'reckon' are real because the likes of the Dukes of Hazzard county use it, I reckon the staff of the Economist are a whole fuckload smarter than you.

Now, if only they'd start using 'youse' . . .

Nessun commento: