domenica, gennaio 01, 2006

Yay! 2006!

Last night the Parisian Miss C went to see Swan Lake to ring in the New Year. I wonder if this is the one she saw, and if the male corps-de-ballet does any en-pointe work. That sounds like it was the best plan ever. I dragged my ass out of bed for about three hours to ring in the year with other people. Thank god for cabs. I know alot of people have been making alot of resolutions this year. The only one I can come up with in my present state of head-stuff is to fill my life with as many beautiful things as I have time for. There's so much that can be complained about that can be taken as read at a certain moment; it would probably be a good habit to get into, to start taking these things as read:

1. Television is just a bad medium
2. Breaking up is hard to do
3. I'm not going to like 90% of music in wide release at any given moment
4. Other people have stuff I want
5. Eating alot of delicious food makes me fat

And then stop repeating them.

Yep, there it is. There's my resolution. I'm going to pull a Johnny Mercer and accentuate the positive. In aid of that, I'm going back to bed for a few hours.

Nessun commento: