domenica, gennaio 22, 2006

I sent it to Kinkos. The Kinkos guys I talked to were awfully helpful. I'm guessing they're accustomed to dealing with a massive quantity of cracked out grad students sending them things in the middle of the night and not being absolutely sure what needs to be in colour.

MADD has some great don't-drive-stoned ads out. Don't drive stoned, y'all. I have no idea if what I just sent to Kinkos makes any sense. My brain, my beautiful beautiful brain. I wonder if I can sleep.

The only emotional experience I can compare this ordeal to at the moment is a long break-up. The same sort of empty, what-have-I-been-doing-for-the-past-year-and-a-half feeling. I look like that kind of hell too. Still, if the defense isn't just a way for France to dig its knives into me one more time, I think I'll feel pretty good when it's ACTUALLY over. And the empty feeling might have something to do with the dénouement of Das Boot. Don't have wars, y'all.

Nessun commento: