martedì, gennaio 24, 2006

On my way out of work, a manager asked what I'm going to do with my time now that the thesis is submitted. The easy answer is re-learn sleep, watch cable while I house-sit, and think about how I should prepare the defense. The harder answer is,

"Uhhhhhhhhhmmmmm . . . ."

There are too many things to wrap my brain around. And I'm having a hard time thinking about it when I should be thinking about preparing the defence and all the Europeanity that will be surrounding it.

Scratch that. I have a hard time thinking about it when I should be sleeping. Why can't I sleep?

I require narcotics.

2 commenti:

Lady ha detto...

so i haven't seen you OR your pretty laser-copied thesis yet. WRONG!!! so WRONG!!

are we destined to never see each other again? have you had your dirty way with me and now you're just going to throw me away?

sob sob.
i'm getting my hair done tomorrow, yay!

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Oh Lady. I could never finish having my dirty way with you!

Show me your hair when it's done tomorrow, I need inspiration - not sure how mine should look for the defense. I want a look that says, "Give me a fantastic mark!" Or at least "I'll go down on you for a fantastic mark." Whatever'll get me a fantastic mark without actually having to go down. 'Coz I's classy.