mercoledì, gennaio 25, 2006

Oh fuck . . .

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Somebody get me a fucking paper bag to hyperventilate my fucking rage into. Honestly, first the Hollywood establishment tries to obliterate my fond memories of John Schnieder's fine motherfucking ass, and now this. What the fuck kind of nasty fucking world do we live in?

No, no, no, tell me this is a nightmare, slap me, pinch me, fist me and punch me in the fuckin' face. This is the sort of shit that happens when you vote Conservative. Fuck all y'all. Bitches. That's it, that's the fucking living end. I'm going to form a tribe, live a nomadic life on horseback, and descend on your cities like the wrath of God every couple years for gold, grain, and booty. Then you'll be sorry this idea ever even fucking entered civilized consciousness.

Hee hee hee . . . booty.

So since the COC accidentally sent me two season passes I have a spare ticket for Gotterdammerung. 5.5 hours of pure Wagnerian bliss. Gigi is otherwise engaged that night and I don't know anyone else willing to spend 5.5 straight hours with Wagner, including my opera teacher, her husband, or any of the other students. Seems rather a waste.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

I want to join your tribe...no, i"ll move somewhere where they never heard of theConservatives, or Stphen Harper.
Danger!!!He wants to meet Mr Bush as soon as possible....
Stand up, all the Stephane Rousseau of this world, Jeremy Holtz, and other stand ups....make us laugh because the rest of Canada, doesn't know what they're in for...

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

That's their problem and my booty.