lunedì, gennaio 23, 2006

So - I dozed fitfully for a few hours and then went to Kinko's to check the proof. As I did - checked the silky pages gently like a daddy checking for all his newborn's fingers and toes - I felt a feeling I haven't felt for awhile. I think the kids call it 'pride'. Highly reccommended. It makes you feel like what I imagine having the biggest whang in the boy's room would feel like. I've blitzed this bitch for the past two weeks in an almost unholy way, and at the risk of not living up to my self-deprecatory mangiacake half, I do believe it's good. I hope the French agree. On verra.

Now I wait for the finals. Go to work for a few hours, despite my visually apparent sleep-deprived uselessness, work off some of the stress and Benson toxins in the gym, come back to Davisville, and sleep with a final copy of my thesis tonight instead of a teddy bear or a slut.

Take care of your darlin' selves.

Nessun commento: