giovedì, maggio 03, 2007

Quickie

New apartment is beautiful and signed for and things are great but stressful.

Drought still in progress and it has started to annoy and disturb me. Holocaust denial is a crime in a whole whackload of countries, climate change denial should be too . . . such a law would serve a much more practical purpose than spending public money prosecuting silly pisspot 'academics' whose girlfriends had dumped them for Jewish men, or whatever.

This is the land of random, surreal beauty and I don't think the EU would work based anywhere besides the bizarre fantasy place.

3 commenti:

Melbine ha detto...

Oh, I didn't know a drought was going on there. Is it bad?

Sugarplum ha detto...

They seem to be making more progress there than they are here. I remember hearing about all the windpower generated in Germany and there was something about the innovative ideas being developed in the Netherlands. I don't know about Belgium. I guess you'll be able to say. I'm surprised that deniers are still being heard there.

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

It hasn't rained since I arrived, which is very odd for the spring . . . and don't be surprised, Sugar, people won't see their hand in front of their face if it means having to change.