lunedì, agosto 20, 2007

Brain hijack

Bad mood today. Red Dragon is flying in for a landing, and I'm pissed at the way the first day of smoking reefer again is light, lovely, fluffy and fun and the following days just create a big void in my brain and make me feel like I haven't slept. Life is unfair.

Also can't stop thinking about the Sopranos, which makes me feel like my time is being wasted. So he's dead. I'm still sure. The thing that's bothering me is that there is always a tip about the place where the guy is going to be, to lead up to the hit. Always. It's never about the person who's going to die getting followed, and it's not like the Sopranos created groundbreaking new mob plot devices, so I'm not believing it would start in the last five minutes.

In this case, though, since it was only a family dinner, who gave the tip about where Tony would be? Was there some indication Carmella figured out what happened to Adriana and Chris? Did that little moron AJ make a connection about how brutal the world was and how brutal his dad was? Did Meadow tell something to her fiancé, who was somehow a creep, or whose dad was somehow a creep? I seem to remember there was some story ages ago with the dad, but I don't remember it. I also wonder who would have ordered the hit since Phil Leotardo was dead. Did Paulie or someone get worried about Tony's relationship with the FBI just as he was about to be indited?

So the thing is, there must be something I've missed, but I won't watch the last episode again. That show has already stolen enough of my life, and the odds are good I'm not missing anything and that it was just all crap. Or maybe this is where the ambiguity for a movie comes in, but I hope to fuck it isn't, because I really want to be done with that show forever and if there's a movie I'll have to watch it.

3 commenti:

Melbine ha detto...

Oh, haha, you've totally been pulled in, hook, line, and sinker!

Summer 2009 - I guarantee you baby! I've already looked up how far away Brussels is from my family. 1.5 hours..that's it!

Dale ha detto...

I pray they don't go the movie route with this one. It would be unbearable but yet, I'd watch too.

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

Cool, but that's SOOOO FAR AWAY, Mel. I guess there's no choice with another little thing on that way, but still.

We can only hope, Dale. I have an absurd fantasy Edie Falco is too principled to agree to any such thing. Save us, Edie.