mercoledì, febbraio 20, 2008

Pomp and heroin

First, because it's awesome, more Bill Withers, and more of his drummer. I like his drummer because looks just like me the first time I took pills for fun, except black and a man.



I think I also like my job. It's letting me visit Scandinavia for the first week of June for something that sounds like even less effort than a conference. Scandinavia is one of those places that I always said I'd visit if someone else paid, and hey, here they are paying. Considering extending my stay a bit and going to Copenhagen to hang out in Christiania - I figure either the powers that be (politicians or gangs, the 'tax-free' version of Wal-Mart coming in and shitting all over a community's economy) will crush it, or it'll be the epicentre of Europe's next revolution. Either way worth visiting.

Speaking of places that should be the epicentre of Europe's next revolution but everybody's too busy getting fucked up. Last night I had a couple of drinks with a Welsh girl and fuck, do you know how cheap heroin is in Great Britain? It is so fucking cheap. And it's got cheaper since the 'liberation' of the Afghanistan. Nice one, free world. I wonder if that's been the case all over the place. It was super cheap in the south of Italy for as long as I've paid attention to these things but I figured that's because it was doing the black market version of 'falling off the back of a truck' whilst in transit to some other part of Europe. I wonder what colour market that would be. What's blacker than black? I think I'll call it the jet market. Jet's pretty.

2 commenti:

Hilts ha detto...

Who wouldn't have guessed that after the US attacks Afghanastan, the herion production greatly increases.

I did.

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

I think they guessed and didn't care. Drugs and the damage they cause aren't an issue for corrupt governments - social control is.

So they pretend to care about marijuana so they can hassle minorities, and probably pat themselves on the back that they keep bad elements out of their underfunded universities by letting them get INCREDIBLY CHEAP HEROIN. Holy fuck.