mercoledì, marzo 04, 2009

The Red Dragon is a learner driver

You fat Belgian cunts,

I'm driving around in a fucking car covered with fucking 'L's and other big signs about how I'm a fucking learner driver in a rental car. As a learner driver in a rental car, I'm not going to go fast. If you don't like that, you can

A) fuck off and die
B) pass me

But what you can not do - not, in any case, without revealing yourself as one of nature's own pukebags - is ride my back bumper with your highbeams on. You stupid fucking shitwipes.

It won't make me go any faster. It will just make me mad. I'm 30 years old now and I don't care what you think. But the fact that you're doing it to me means you're also doing it to dumbfuck little wired 16 year old learner drivers who have been drinking too many caffeinated sodas, who may eventually panic, speed up, lose control of the car, and flame out at great cost to human life and property. Is that what you want, you brainless clapped-out fucks?

Holy fuck, the idiocy of this made-up nationality really makes me want to vomit.

Yours, unfortunately, for another year or two,

Mistress La Spliffe

P.S. Holy shit.

1 commento:

Hilts ha detto...

but isna driving fast and weaving in and out the only point of driving, girl??

Oh, and to get there, yes, i forgot.