giovedì, luglio 09, 2009

I remember back in the dayz when I used to have to get my stroll on

Guess who passed her driving exam? Mistress La Spliffe, that's who! Oh sweet Jesus, the fucking relief of it all.

And you know what one of the best parts was? Riding to work afterwards in the urine-soaked, stinking, filthy subway with ugly bastards leering at me, and thinking 'from now on when I do this it's because I'm making an environmentally sound lifestyle decision, and not because I'm a fucking loser.' I think it'll help out with walking on rainy days, too.

5 commenti:

Rocky ha detto...

WOOOT! the spliffe is back!!!

Hilts ha detto...

wanna buy my car??

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

Is it stickshift, or is it for little bitty pussycats?

guilty noodles ha detto...

It's for little itty bitty pussycats. I would take the subway. Congrats, btw!

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

Thank you! I'm still fucking chuffed 1.5 weeks on.