mercoledì, ottobre 13, 2010

Kablooey

This morning, completely unexpectedly, our issue with Belgacom was resolved, in a grown-up manner, that actually saw them act like a company instead of a demon spawn and saw us come out ahead a little bit. I sat and stared at the letter for a good three minutes, realizing this Belgian utilities mess was now behind me forever and all I'd had to do was write one angry letter, and suddenly all the excitement involved in an imminent two-week Italian vacation followed by emigration to Australia has hit me like a tonne of bricks. I may puke with happiness. Even the prospect of the etat de lieux de sortie tonight, while not filling me with glee, suddenly doesn't seem overwhelming anymore.

Wow. The imposed depression has lifted. That was all of a sudden-like.

Nessun commento: