sabato, marzo 25, 2006

Mutiny

I am in a state. A state, I tell you. My snatch has shut down my brain as absolutely as punk-ass students with a totally unearned sense of entitlement shutting down France. It does this a little around this time every month, but this month it is laying into me, I think in punishment for falling back in with a man in a different time zone.

I'm sorry, Snatch. You know I'm doing this for the both of us. It hurts me more than it hurts you, et cetera.

I need drugs. I just spent 24 straight hours with my family; they're a superb, stellar family, but that alone would be reason to need drugs. Now I need strong drugs. Strong, fun drugs, that can convince my brain it's not being kicked in by my angry, angry steel-toed snatch.

UPDATE

Didn't work. The powder made my nose itchy and sneezy instead.

Nessun commento: