sabato, maggio 13, 2006

Cookies

Yesterday I made "work-grade' reefer cookies in a bid to find the right blend that will let me smile my way through the wicked 7.5 hours. Half my mind was on the inevitable day (which I estimate to be five years away in Canada, but I'm an optimist) when it's legalized and I can sit around baking cookies for a living. Imagine.

Oh hell, I got no business plan, I just want to combine my twin loves of reefer and cookies RIGHT NOW. Anyways, the molasses is getting a little too pervasive in the recipes. That having been said, last night's batch left me smiling - maybe a mite too tight for work - and with that desperately creative "oh my god I have soooo much to tell the world and I have to write it down before I forget it" rush one gets for the first couple of years one smokes reefer - like Paul McCartney scribbling down "everything is a circle" or something and giving it to that cabbie - ah, Cali, ask Mr. S what is was, my memory is shot.

6 commenti:

cali ha detto...

Mr. S is very busy this weekend organizing a conference but I'll inquire and hopefully have an answer for you by Monday or Tuesday!

Anonimo ha detto...

Eh... who needs memory anyway... So do you have a recipe for the butter?

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Yes, I'll email you the technique when I remember. It's yummmmms.

Thanks for the research, Cali.

Masonic Boom ha detto...

Aw, man, I was at a party this weekend where there was an enourmous pan of brownies - PLUS two pats of butter going.

Makes me very sad that I just can't. It makes me a quivering paranoid wreck. But I was very tempted.

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Part of the reason I'm transitioning to eating rather than smoking aside from sparing my fucked-up insides is that smoking was occasionally giving me moments of quivering paranoia - and yes, Lady, I promise what Toby sells is more quivering-paranoia-inducing than what that man with the pitbull next to the condo site sold - and eating really doesn't.

If it's actually bothering you at all, you should make a little batch of cookies and see if you like them in the comfort of your own home. Because even if it does go badly you'll have eaten a bunch of cookies. Mmmm. Cookies.

cali ha detto...

How do you go about making the stuff? The only time I've tried it some online research told me to boil the weed in butter and then strain it all in a cheesecloth - but I remember your butter didn't look like it had been strained at all and I was all like, yo, what's up with that? Is there something someone isn't telling me?