giovedì, settembre 14, 2006

Thursday, hmmm?

I like my job but I'm in one of those states where every day is a hump day. I'm going to go work it out at the gym, and then eat at my favourite Jap place in Yorkville whose name I don't remember so I can't even plug it here. My parents are in town to cuddle the new arrival and that means, of course, that I'm overeating and don't care.

Anyways . . . thanks to La Boome for direction to the page where I found this:

If I were a hygiene product, I'd be

A Toothbrush


Click here to find out which hygiene product you'd be at BRAINPUKE.COM!

2 commenti:

cali ha detto...

I don't see you as abrasive but I can see the hard worker thing. That being said, I've never actually seen you do work, but I'm sure I've heard about it. :o) Oy vey!

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

I can be abrasive sometimes. I'm getting in better touch with my anger these days. Hello anger, I say. You're looking well.