domenica, maggio 27, 2007

Seems like folks turn into things that they'd never want

Starting to get a really put-upon feeling about the events of the next week or so. I wonder when I started not being able to handle stress all that well. I blame the thesis, or just Paris in general. Just robbed me of my ability to let things slide. Or it could be that things matter more these days. I don't know. Anyways, I'm going to Paris tomorrow night, and Canada the next morning, and then running around like a chicken that's just lost its head. Thank god I love the people involved. As I get older I realize more and more how fucking lazy I am and have less and less of a problem with it.

Old colleagues came to visit from shithole school and brought box of books I'd had shipped to it. Finally get to read City of Glass. Also got the shoes for Sugar's wedding, just in the nick of time. And now to work.

4 commenti:

Sugarplum ha detto...

Don't let my wedding stress you out! All you have to do is come, be in a good mood and walk down the aisle. As for your schedule in Toronto - can't help you there. At least once you get to Ottawa you won't have to worry about running around anymore. We're going to have a good time - and we'll get to meet Opal and her daddy.

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

Yes, Opal will be something, and once the wedding happens everything will be lovely and drunk.

Dale ha detto...

I'm tired on your behalf.

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

I find that helpful, actually.