martedì, ottobre 02, 2007

Lesson One in becoming a Muckraking Journalist:

Journalists drink a lot. You don't drink a lot. Don't go drinking with journalists the night before deadline. Gah gah gah gah gah.

Muck raked this morning (briefly - excuse me - efforts to be human call) - when Madonna collaborates with young performers, she sucks away what modest soul they may have in a way that reminds me of Elizabeth Bathory, and when David Bowie does the same, it makes me want to cry in a nice way.



I'm missing the Arcade Fire at the beginning of November. We're going to Berlin instead. That will be sweet - I love Berlin - but still, fuck. I think I'll try to see them elsewhere on the tour on a weekend away. After all, I'm middle class now; I can do that sort of shit.

3 commenti:

Sugarplum ha detto...

Well, aren't you blaze about it all!!

Sugarplum ha detto...

I guess if I'm going to type french words I should learn how to find the acute accent! Or write blaz-eh!

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

Alt 130, baby.

Blasé about Berlin, or blasé about being middle class? Because actually I feel enormously excited about the middle class bit. Excited about Berlin too.