domenica, ottobre 07, 2007

PETA sucks.

I've always felt that way - could never bear the preoccupation with attacking/using celebrities in their promotions and could never bear their cock-eyed perspectives on the rights and wrongs of a human being's relationship with animals; it all comes off as such superficial trash when organizations like Greenpeace actually do stuff instead of contenting themselves with getting Pamela Anderson to shoot her mouth off about the battery farming of chickens by KFC. I mean, the very name - People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals - when the ethics of a person's relationship with animals is far too variable a thing to base the foundation of an organization on - it's fucking lame.

But I might never have bothered to think that out if I hadn't heard about this. Puke. The foundation sinks to the level of an intrusive gossip blog run by a moronic 19 year old who thinks he has a good enough grasp of the personalities of the famous to decide he knows what's best for their pet dogs, or else who is just desperate, desperate for any kind of media mention and isn't afraid of sounding like a fucking incompetent to get it.

Try going out and saving some whales, you gaggle of parasites. That's be a fuck site more 'ethical' than being pathetic twats. I don't really eat meat anymore but I'm so disgusted I think I'm going to search out some foie-gras covered veal for lunch.

3 commenti:

Sugarplum ha detto...

Aieyieyie! No need to abuse yourself over this bullshit, Mistress! PETA isn't taken seriously by anyone other than the ditsy famous who want to have an excuse to pose nude with a fuzzy animal! Anyways, their only purpose is to premote expensive fake meat. I don't get it. Isn't the point of going veg to eat more healthy food and doesn't that mean eating less processed crap? Useless. Useless. They make us look bad.

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

The badness is sort of my abusive point, Sugar!

Melbine ha detto...

I also find PETA annoying but I've never seen them promoting fake meat. Aren't their ads usually about being vegetarian in general? Anyway, they don't seem to be very effective. What have they really accomplished? Well, I'm not trying to bad-mouth them because anyone that tries to promote treating animals better is fine by me.