mercoledì, novembre 07, 2007

Roberto Esperanza

Saw a fucking hilarious film the other night with Adriano Celentano and Anthony Quinn, called Bluff: storia di truffe e di imbroglioni. I don't know Adriano Celentano from Santa - he's a very famous Italian singer but I avoid Italian music like the plague - apparently he's like the Italian Bob Hope, by which I mean he grabs women's tits on camera. Anyways, funny.

And that's about all I have to write this morning. There are other things to go on about but they mostly have to do with how suffocated I feel at the moment in terms of a lack of personal space and time because of work and also because I haven't quite figured out cohabitation yet, and with some guilt issues over how bad I've been at keeping in touch with people back home, and such issues deserve no more than the present sentence in this forum. Link

Nessun commento: