giovedì, gennaio 03, 2008

The God Resolutions

Which is the short way of saying my brain hurts too much from being ill to write about the rights and whaaaaas? of 'The God Delusion' today, so instead I'm going to think about resolutions. Easier. This year I will:

1. Fuckin' get sick fuckin' less

2. Make more time for writing

3. Make more time for reading

4. Start music lessons again

5. Learn some graceful discipline, as I'm such a clumsy fuck

6. Be good at my job so that some day when I start making babies they let me work from home

7. Be nicer to my family and my loverman

8. Forebear from spending an entire day throwing up due to drink

9. Start eating marijuana instead of smoking it

10. Nip my nascent martyr complex in the bud

Call me crazy but I like my chances of pulling some or all of them off. We'll see.

5 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

.9 Isn't there some sorta....... vapourizer for $150? Haven't tried, but i hear its great

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

That's what the loverman wants, but one of those contraptions (indeed lovely once you're inhaling from them) just seems too consumer-goody and boyishly-reefer-fetishizing to me.

But I suppose I should swallow such ojections in the spirit of resolution 7.

Hilts ha detto...

Person who told me about it is the very very boyishly-reefer-fetishizing type you talk of. funny. I'm to be ove @ his crib one of these days, and i'll report back...

Baywatch ha detto...

that's the very reason we haven't invested -- too serious of a contraption for too specific a purpose. you've got to *plug it in* fer chrissakes. no, I'm way behind #9. find more and better ways to extract, distill, and ingest, via the gut. hear hear.

Dale ha detto...

Good luck! That is all.