mercoledì, ottobre 26, 2011

Attention, readers with dicks

So yesterday I found out that from a former deep-sea commercial fisherman that deep-sea commercial fishermen consider it a rare treat to catch a small squid, tube it, microwave the tube for a few minutes, and then fuck the tube. Apparently it's all nice and warm and slimy. There you go. If you ever have a squid and nowhere better to put your dick, you can crack right into bestiality and necrophilia at the same time, and apparently it's really nice.

Sorry, but I just had to share that one. It's one of those things that when you hear it you can't just keep to yourself. It's like King Midas's hairdresser digging that hole and whispering "the king has the ears of an ass", except instead I've got a blog. 

Ahhh. That's better.




5 commenti:

e.f. bartlam ha detto...

Flipping sailors.

No more calimari for me.

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

Yech.

e.f. bartlam ha detto...

The bit about King Midas's hairdresser was a brilliant touch...the rest has just been a terrible disturbance.

:)

I was on the Gulf Coast the last few days and I must have passed a hundred fishing boats yesterday.

Everywhere I looked became a crime scene...a torture chamber for squid.

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

And what's more I got it wrong. We had Squidsy over for dinner last night and he told us it's only 15 seconds in the microwave. Any more and it gets tough.

e.f. bartlam ha detto...

It's that way with reheating donuts.

Please tell me you don't know any bakers.