venerdì, novembre 18, 2005

Argh

You know what sucks? Writing a glossary. It's like kicking yourself in the teeth. You know what rocks? Eating persimmons. I went to Chinatown East, and there they were, 3 for a dollar. You can do the most marvellous things with persimmons.

Winter has its points - like persimmon season, that sweet sharp kick in the air that's so nice when I'm dressed warm enough, and hot chocolate. Winter in Calabria is beautiful. They leave orange peels on top of thier woodstoves to flavour their houses.

And their days are more than four. Fucking. Hours. Long. Come back, Mr. Sunshine. Come baaaaack.

2 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

I too have been crushing the soft flesh of the persimmon laviciously between my teeth, juice spurting like an abrosia fountain from my divine lips. Oh me. Wither are mine own hands...

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Hopefully reaching for a napkin, before you go outside with all that persimmon jizz on your face!

Mmmm persimmons.