venerdì, dicembre 02, 2005

Stuck by the man

This site is censored in China! Fuckin' A! Probably due to Lexie's participation - that is one fucking reactionary civil libertarian of a kitty cat. You should hear what she has to say about the autonomy of Tibet and the plight of the Muslims in Ningxia province. To paraphrase: 'Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'.

Speaking of all things censor-worthy: try to guess which one won without Googling.

At the office, Friday night, and going to stay because it's cleaner than my apartment and I need to put together documentary proof I didn't plagiarise the sack of shit that has been wrecking my life for more than a year. I may go out for a drink later, but the crooked way that last mochaccino went down suggests I'm more likely to go home and cry myself to sleep. People have warned me that when this fucker is done I'll feel a vaccuum in my life. I think I'll try filling it with a huge mountain of cocaine. Like this:
Because I doubt snorting a whole Andes-worth, if properly paced, could fuck up my head worse than writing a thesis for a French institution.

2 commenti:

Lady ha detto...

hahahaha
good god woman, clean your apartment.

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

*You* clean my apartment.