domenica, dicembre 11, 2005

Two buckets of ice, please

Last night my legs and I had a good discussion about our mutual needs. Today they hurt, but our relationship is healthier for it. Boa was great. Lady knows the names of all the clever men; I don't but I remember the Buddha-esque figure of the downstairs man smiling while he made weird moon man music that I couldn't help but dance and dance to. I think I had a crystal flashback. Is that possible? The party before was nice too. That funny boy who sings Beatles songs and looks like Peter Cook was there. He went to some club that wasn't Boa, and I went to Boa. That's hardly even two ships passing in the night. That's like a dangerously under-maintained oil frigate from Spain and a hollow-hulled drug runner masquerading as a garbage sloop from Italy both registering as Liberian vessels to avoid safety or legal regulation. What am I talking about? I don't know. I get confused when I find people attractive for qualities besides being right there. It was a good night, anyways.

I'm looking forward to next weekend's three Christmas parties, but I'd also like to try the Screww night at Buddies' - looks like it might be nice retro, which I haven't experienced in yonks. We'll see.

1 commento:

Lady ha detto...

as long as you reserve Friday at midnight for the Pocket Dwellers at Mod Club... :)