giovedì, gennaio 19, 2006

Moniliose Sativa Indica

I was made to chill. No one chills like me. Like a lily of the field, to toil not nor to spin, or however it goes - probably not like that, since spinning is a sort of toil. But I'm toiling these days. And while it's making me lose weight and get a perkier complexion, it's also making a vein in my forehead throb, and that's not cool.

I need a pep talk. Thank god for the Go! Team. If I miss Stéphane Rousseau, maybe I can time it to see them in Paris on the 9th of March. That'd make up for it. Seriously, day or night, pissy or sunny, sleepy or sound, Bottle Rocket makes me feel like I've snorted two bumps at once and can fight the most dastardly crime in the world.

Okay. I'm getting on the ball now. Maybe I'll write a pope update later. He's fucking hilarious.

Update: Nah, I think I'll save up the Pope. Look at Hilary Clinton being tough. Oooo, she tough. She so fucking tough, man. Just like Jacques Chirac. He fucking tough too. He blow you up! Blow you up vrai bon!!!!!!! (insert a French rebel yell here - non à la semaine de 37. 5 heures! perhaps). Hilary Clinton needs some branding lessons. Here's one: consumers distrust mixed messages in brand presentation. Here's another: a lagging brand shouldn't let the leading brand determine the communicative environment. I mean, if you're going to participate in some ridiculous circus of a political system, at least watch a few beer commercials and pick up some lessons from the Cola wars.

Nessun commento: