domenica, febbraio 19, 2006

A few points of business

1. Later That Day by Lyrics Born is the best thing I've heard in ages. Back, back, BACK in the day I thought Quannum's Spectrum was the best thing I'd heard in ages, and 'I Changed My Mind' off that was the anthem for every major decision I made about anything. But other things came up and I didn't hear anything else from Quannum artists until J*Fish gave me Blackalicious's Blazing Arrow. Blackalicious is great, but, you know, I think I love Lyrics Born.

2. I'm so not ready for my defense.

3. What're poppers, anyways? Because all they did for me was make me want to dance to 'Like a Prayer' and hit someone. Alkyl nitrites, hmm? That continues to mean nothing to me. They seem to be some kind of sex drug. Kaaaaaaaaay . . . that's fucked up. People want to take drugs to relax the muscles around their special bits? I'm sorry, isn't that, you know, suppposed to be what arousal is for?

Nessun commento: