lunedì, febbraio 20, 2006

Twitch

I hate aeroplanes. So much. I'm not ready to defend. And I still cough so hard in the mornings I get a gag reflex.

What's fantastic is I have the drugs to take before boarding, and what's also fantastic is knowing I can be stoned at 7pm Thursday evening and stay that way for two weeks - in France and Italy. And England, which is slightly less attractive. Not for any cultural or aesthetic reasons, just the weather. I'm trying to pack light, because when a bitch has an aeroplane phobia like this bitch does she doesn't want to be hanging around a luggage carousel after braving death and surviving. It's a lot harder to go carry-on only when you're heading into rain. Not to mention when you're carrying, I shit you not, a thousand pages of draft because there's an outside chance your jury is going to be a passive-agressive dick. I think I managed though.

You know what's almost as good as Lyrics Born? The Roots. I know it's a bit silly to point it out as a revelation, but for me it is.

Drums.

Drums drums drums.

UPDATE

The school contacted me this morning to tell me the appointment scheduled 'ne pourra avoir lieu', and to ask me when else I'm available.

Those fuckers. I'm going to tear them so many new assholes each they'll think their bodies were a fucking Republican convention. At least homocidal rage is overwhelming my blind panic and mild antibiotic nausea. I suppose I should thank those fuckbrain shitheads for that as I eviscerate them.

Ok, gotta chill, gotta chill. Check out the new Bond villain. Man alive. Please, please, please let this be the Bond installment that gets homo-erotic.

Did I say that out loud?

4 commenti:

Lady ha detto...

i like aeroplanes. they take me places. i'd be far more afraid of, say, the food on the plane, then of the plane itself.

the only part that freaks me out a little at flying is the take off and landing because it makes my tummy go up and down. weeeeee!

how ready can you be for your defense? you wrote the freaking paper, the reasons why and how you wrote it are easily communicatable or something...

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

How can I be ready for the defense, is the more appropriate question. I AM DEALING WITH UNSTABLE ASSHOLES. Imagine convincing someone who's just snorted a couple of bumps to drive you home when jungle music is thumping over an angry dancefloor. This is the scale of the task before me.

Anonimo ha detto...

When are you going?

I've never tried codeine for planes. Two big cans of beer before the flight work too. A weed cookie eaten just before you go through the metal detecting things is the best though.

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Thanks Jiri. I have some butter but haven't made it into anything. Maybe I'll just have a big spoonful of that!