giovedì, febbraio 23, 2006

Hey lovers

Guess who you're going to have to call 'mistress' even when I'm not tying you up and whipping you!

It went well. It went swimmingly. They asked me some questions, it went on for a long time, and then they gave me a mark. A nice one, too. I have never disliked the French so little.

In other news, Stéphane Rousseau last night was incredible. Not just because he looks as sweet as a lightly bronzed meringue. He was funneeeee. It was exacly what I needed to wind me down, and then going out for a few drinks with the divine Miss P afterwards just made everything great. I'd also like to thank codeine for letting me have such a refreshing sleep last night.

Now I'm going to have a nap, then do what I really came to Paris to do. Drink and get a sugar wax.

6 commenti:

Lady ha detto...

eeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
What great news!
Mistress LaSpliffe.
You have thus been rebaptized...

NOW GO BUY ME SOM'IN PRETTY!

The Outer Church ha detto...

Big up yerself, Mlle! Ah, the schweet schmell of succhesch!

The Outer Church ha detto...

I meant 'mistress'.

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Hah! IT BEGINS! MISTRESS ME!

Anonimo ha detto...

No sugar waxing in TO???Now I know why I live in Montreal....where sugar waxing is the hottest thing , surtout, chère dame, a full intregral bikini wax!!!Have you ever seen Stéphane Rousseau with hair on his chest...and waht can of unpasteurised cheese do you need to be happy...I thing , Mlle, that you live in the wrong province!!But being in Paris is sooooromantic.....

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Being in Paris, besides being romantic, is also being in an endless game of dodgems with rats, mice, and other vermin. But being in Europe is fucking sweet, it's true. FEB's roommate had a cheese fetish. THat was fun. Cheeeeeeeese.