venerdì, marzo 10, 2006

Ahhhh. I had a relapse. Or something. But the NHS seems to have sorted me out nicely for the moment. You know, the Canadian health care system sucks. I've known this for awhile, but now I KNOW it. I mean, I KNOOOOOOOOOOW it. So I'm still in Oxford, which is nice, as it's giving me a chance to catch up propers with Miss C and I get to meet her James Herriot tonight, but sorry wrenches have been thrown into my Paris plans. Still. There's plenty of time for Paris in the future, I think.

Eating the most delicious food; crayfish sandwiches, yummy lamb tikka dishes, chocolate covered ginger stem, Parma ham omelettes; Miss C and I have the same passion for eating. Her cute little Australian roommate is absolutely smat with the Pocket Coffees I brought. Miss C just did a run-through of a history of medicine lecture she's giving about the history of anatomical thought pertaining to ladies, and then lent me North and South to read while she talks to her co-lecturers. Miss C is amazing. If I had to be an animal, I'd be her house-cat. She's also good at laughing at me when I go all gooey over the events of the past week.

Gooey.

I remember telling my analyst I'd be a new woman after this trip.

Yeah.

5 commenti:

Lady ha detto...

i find change occurs about a year after "life changing" trip.

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Yeah, but you have a thyroid condition.

Lady ha detto...

you also seem to have some sort of "condition" - what's up with that?

COME BAAAAAAAAACk

Anonimo ha detto...

Last night Jenna and I went to see the Vagina Monologues and it made me think of you - don't ask me why, but I think you'd like it.

Parts of it anyway.

When are you returning? PS I hate these word verification things I have to submit every time I want to type a damn comment.

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Lady, I have a gallstone and some weird esophagus thing. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

See you tonight??????