martedì, marzo 07, 2006

  1. Thanks to y'all who kept coming back as I kept quiet. Things have been fucked up trees in ways I never would have suspected.
  2. In Calabria, I had a nervous collapse; my liver inflamed, I turned yellow, and slept for three days. My family treated me like a fainty princess and I felt better. I experienced my first earthquake and got injected with antibiotics and painkillers IN THE ASS. IN THE ASS. THE NEEDLE WAS HUUUUUUUUUGE.
  3. I went to Padova to see FEB. Here's all you need to know: when I got to Scarborough last night, I consoled myself for not being there anymore by binging on Indian food. Halfway through a standard sort of chicken tikka in a spicy tomato sauce, I realized the use of coriander was subtle and amazing, and it made me feel even more inconsolable.
  4. I don't know why my paragraphs are coming out numbered.
  5. I haven't been taking photos. Sorry. I think I've taken three so far, all for their comic value.
  6. I miss you all. Miss you miss you miss you. But we'll have to get used to it. The feeling I got in Paris, that I might have to move back, has only been getting stronger. Save those air miles, bitches.
  7. Kisses,
  8. Mistress LaSpliffe

5 commenti:

The Outer Church ha detto...

Good to have you back and well again, mistress.

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Awwwww, thanks!

Lady ha detto...

i think #6 is gonna make me cry... :(

Dr Wommm ha detto...

We missed the spliffe, glad y're feeling better

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Thank you, Doctor! Where were you when I needed drugs, though?

And Lady, just think of it as an excuse to spend your vacations somewhere prettier! With me! Me and my fine ass!