domenica, ottobre 21, 2007

The Red Dragon Channels Eeyore

Deep depression this weekend, half biology, half weather. Watched a Neil LaBute play on Saturday about murdering children, gays, etc., which actually cheered me up on the basis of how annoying it was, which proved a distraction to my

deep

deep

pisser.

Watched the 'Cash' episode of the Young Ones and fell in love with the Mad Naked Bloke, which just made the depression worse. Because if I met a Mad Naked Bloke like that in real life, it'd be repellent. Isn't that depressing? Sigh.

3 commenti:

Melbine ha detto...

Yay - there's a new kitty!

I'm sorry you're both feeling pissy. I am too but that's because there's a baby causing a lot of mischief to my internal organs. They're really taking a beating it seems!

Dread Pirate Jessica ha detto...

You both have better reasons to be pissy than I do, then. I'll try to snap out of it.

Dale ha detto...

I'd blame Neil for at least a part of your depression.