lunedì, dicembre 26, 2005

Fox hunting might be fun, mightn't it? I wouldn't know. When I ride horses I like them to sort of amble, eat flowers, sniff things, maybe have a healthful little trot on the beach, and essentially not give my ass the vicious pounding of a good stiff gallop. But I imagine that if you were used to it, it could be a good time. Going really fast, super cute hounds baying, an animal getting ripped to peices, yelling gibberish, the sweet dangerous possiblity of braining yourself on a low-hanging tree branch and all. You could say it's quite bacchanalial, really. Which is retarded. If you're going to go all bacchanalial you should have some wild open-air orgies of sex instead of just violence. Your ass is already getting a vicious pounding anyways.

Anyhoo. I'd be all for the hunt if there was a Godiva-esque wager on it: every year that the hunters ride naked, the tax burden on the English that ends up supporting the household of the royal family should be cut. At a blow, poor people get to laugh at the sagginesses of the apparently idiotic hunting class (and I do mean idiotic) and the hunting class gets to have their brainless ass-pounding fun, simultaneously pulling the fangs of class conflict and impoverishing a backwards institution. Which hopefully means we in Canada can start having more attractive figures on our money (like him). As for the fox himself - I've just spent three days eating baby cow and swollen goose liver. So you know what I've got to say? Dick.

2 commenti:

Lady ha detto...

the amount of links in your posts is getting a tad ridiculous. i don't have the patience to check a single one, never mind 20 of them!! crazy, crazy lady!

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

Just don't click! Silly Lady. Most of them are just pictures anyways. Don't you like pictures? Hmmmmmmm? The wittle pict-shahs make the stowy fun foe the wittle Wady? Hmmmm?

You should read the story about Lady Godiva though. I think she liked her boobies too.