sabato, dicembre 31, 2005

Heavens, head so stuffy. Why do I have things to do? I want bed. Hours of bed.

Anyways, I have a new love in my life. I always swore I was finished with the trans-oceanic relationships, but I think the gingersnaps and I have a real chance of making it work. Lovely to see one of the Miss Cs yesterday (three of them in this blog at last count - I should get more creative with the pseudonyms, but my head hurts) and besides her bringing her lovely self she brought me into a whole new world of chocolate coated gingersnaps. Oh yes. I love presents but I especially love presents that the gifters know I'll love. Like the Esthero album. I love that.

Gahhhh. 2005 seems to be on its way to going out on a flood of tissues and groans.

2 commenti:

Lady ha detto...

"thank heaven for you... you're my angel..."

"why would you stay if it's killing us both just to be here? i was meant to be your freedom..."

THE HARMONIES!!! THE PAIN!!! so delicious! "and i'd TRY to teach you but... i can only stay for one more day then i am GOOOONE..." ack ack ack!

i love how Girly she is. she's a faerie lover and she doesn't care who knows. :)

Mistress La Spliffe ha detto...

She makes girly not suck. It doesn't even bother me that she likes Oprah. Or at least not enough to not put the album on heavy rotation.